Below are some of the simplest and proven scientific techniques to help gain height, up to 3 to 6 inches if you do it steady twice a day. Finally learn how to grow taller after puberty.
First of all, stretching is the most effective warm out for any type of work out like running, activity games and playing. Most people have certainly known to do stretches beforehand, it is recommended that you do these stretches to gain height for a total of 15 minutes.
1. Car Stretch
2. The Bridge
3. Cobra Stretch
4. Super Stretch
5. The Table
6. Bow Down
7. Twists and Basic Leg Stretches
Secondly, hanging is a helpful exercise with simple tools. If you can just take a few minutes a day to hang on a bar with your arms, stretching your spine for 10 seconds, you’ll get remarkable results.
When you do it, your spine is stretched and it also decreases the amount of pressure between the vertebrae and spine. You might get a visible increase in your height doing this for 2-3 minutes every day.
Thirdly, swimming is the most successful exercise to increase height. Especially the breaststroke is considered to be the best swimming exercise like kicking legs back and stretching your arms to the front. It is a more forceful than any other exercise because you’re doing it in water.
It helps in escalating energy level, breathing capability, spine length and helps support broadening of the chest and shoulders.
Lastly, it is a well known fact that nutrition is very important for further growth and development. Drinking water helps to wash out toxins from your body and aid in digestion. Therefore, drinking 6 – 8 glasses of water every day is recommended for better health.
Milk as well is one healthy drink that can help you grow taller. Milk contains vitamin D, proteins, and calcium. Three things that are vital for your height growth. All of these exercises and practices give positive outcomes no matter how old you are. So do the above recommendations regularly and enjoy being tall.
Today, I’m going to share with you some tips about what you can eat to keep in mind that can allow your body to grow to your maximum potential height.
Before I get into it, let’s talk about height itself. People can be of various heights, just like that we have different features, and we look different.
50% can be genetics, which means 50% is based on environmental and other external factors. This also means that if both of your parents are tall, most likely you will be tall. There are some cases where both of your parents your tall and you may be a little short.
Let me say here, there is nothing wrong with being short. Short itself is subjective, what you might think is short, might not be short to me or someone else. In my opinion, someone people suit taller physiques, and some suit shorter. There are a lot of benefits with being short, you’re usually labeled with being short, you get away with things a lot easier and you can make people do things for you much easier than when you’re tall.
Obviously, there are upsides of being tall as well. You can reach things better, clothes look better on you, and for girls, you’re able to hide fat easier. For guys, it’s always great to be tall, especially if you want to impress women.
So besides calculating your projected height by looking at both your parents, you don’t actually know how tall you can be until you reach your full physical adulthood. Which is around your mid-twenties at the end of puberty.
However there are studies that show you can still grow after that. There are some foods that you can eat that can boost your body to grow to its maximum potential height.
1. Milk – which contains a lot of calcium, which helps growing bones and cells in the body as well as vitamin D and B12. I suggest drinking at least 2 cups of milk a day, one in the morning for breakfast and one in the evening before bed. It also helps you sleep better.
2. Spinach – Popeye the sailor man loved eating spinach because not only did it make him stronger, but it also makes you taller. Spinach is low in fat, high in protein, fiber, calcium, iron, vitamin A, C, E, K and B6, not to mention magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and copper. The list goes on.
3. Carrots – especially raw carrots are rich in Vitamin A which is essential for the body to synthesize protein. I suggest adding it to salad or juice it but don’t overdo it because I did have a friend who drank so much carrot juice that her hands turned orange.
4. Eggs – You can have it so many different ways. It’s an awesome source of protein which is good for high growth, but it also keeps your hair healthy as well.
5. Sardines – It contains a ton of nutrients including Omega 3 Fatty Acids, EPA and DHA proteins that produce amino acids that are required to produce new proteins which are required on the basis of cell structure. It also contains Vitamin D.
So besides the foods you should eat, there are some things you shouldn’t be doing.
1. Smoking – smoking will destroy cellular structure, pretty much-destroying everything inside of you, which is your organs and everything that is vital in order for you to stay alive and be healthy.
2. Drinking – obviously alcohol because it damages your liver which is a very important organ for your body.
3. Stressing – stress causes a lot of problems to the body. When you stress, your body produces this bad hormone called Cortisol that goes around disturbing things. So I suggest stress less, smile more.
You should, however, exercise, especially swimming and skipping rope can help stimulate bone growth and help with bone structure as well. You should also practice good posture, I suggest standing up against a wall for at least 20 minutes a day, this will help strengthen your spine and make sure you don’t rob yourself for any inches.
Last but not least, is sleep early. It helps preserve and rejuvenate the body. Especially during the growing years, you will need at least 8 to 9 hours of sleep, especially during the golden hours of 11 PM and 2 AM.